The rantings of a curious man in a very strange world

Monday, January 17, 2011

Return from the Holidays

Greetings World, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season I certainly did. With the holidays over and myself having settled back into school I am feeling revived and ready for a new year. Updates should be happening more often, though if I end up getting a job that could slow down, either way I will work to update more consistently.
                Speaking of jobs I am currently applying for a resident advisor position at the University of Oregon. Last term I filled the position of counselor, supervisor and organizer in my hall and if I can get paid for my work that would be amazing. Coming back from Portland has given me a new interest in school, less overwhelmed with work and the future I foresee a better term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment