The rantings of a curious man in a very strange world

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Programming

I have been painfully busy over the last week. Not because of the amount of things I have needed to do but because of how I have faced them.
My ADD trail medication ran out and the difference in productivity was apparent within a day. It has since been replenished, but I now know just how much my subconscious maelstrom of ideas has been negatively influencing my work ethic.
In other news I've been learning how to program in php, giving me new insight in the complexity of the most basic website. The site I am building has taken up nearly all my focus in the recent past, ideally that will result in a tangible product in the near future. Sorry for not giving any new information on said project, but its secrecy will make it all the more exciting.
-Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment