The rantings of a curious man in a very strange world

Monday, February 28, 2011

Website

Hello all,
I've been the busiest I have ever been in my entire life and you know what! it kinda sucks. So I've been emotionally down for the last week or so and yesterday blindsided me with another emotional weight. Overall my life is good, but it hasn't been fun recently.
On a far more positive note, my website is online. Yes a website that is focused on nothing less than bringing about world peace is online. I have finished our sign in feature, but have yet to set up a registration form so new users can't make a profile yet. Though I'm going to focus on getting content for users to actually do before I let users not involved in the creation process register so it may be awhile before that is set up. In the mean time I will continue working on the navigation, profile editing and user posting systems.
That is all-
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment